Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Musky fishing, Musky CATCHING, with the Lindners

The Lindner family is unquestionably the First Family of fishing, having been the heart behind everything "In-Fisherman" for many years and then leaving to launch Lindner's Angling Edge and other media projects.

They're real innovators in the game and interviewing Al Lindner for my radio show is one of the highlights of my broadcasting career. I had to laugh when another fishing show host shared with me that having Al and his brother Ron as guests on his show was a real learning experience and that they never, ever stand still. He said he'd never been around fishermen with such passion and energy!

So while I was checking out some Pike fishing videos, leading to Musky fishing videos and then finding this one featuring two more members of the Lindner family, I thought I'd share it with you. Watch it when you can't fish, it'll make you crazy!

No comments: